Discuss the physiology (structure and function) of the body system including details about the major organ systems (if applicable).
• This paper will be appraised on the quality of the information, inclusion of at least one evidence-based scholarly source, use of citations, use of Standard English grammar, and organization based on the required components (see the paper headings and content details below).
• The length of the paper is to be no less than 1,500 words, excluding title page and reference list.
• Create this assignment using Microsoft (MS) Word. You can tell that the document is saved as a MS Word document because it will end in “.docx.”
• APA format (CURRENT EDITION ) is required in this assignment, explicitly for in-text citations and the reference list. Use 12-point Times New Roman font with 1 inch margins and double spacing. See the APA manual for details regarding proper citation.
• Organize the headings and content of your paper using the outline below:
• Select a body system relevant to the lesson from the previous week for the topic of this paper. HEENT system is to be used
• Discuss the physiology (structure and function) of the body system including details about the major organ systems (if applicable).
• Construct relevant health history questions Standard English grammar, (subjective data) pertaining to the body system.
• Provide an overview of the objective data and expected normal physical examination findings for this body system.
• Explain special physical assessment examination techniques or procedures specific to assessing body system.
• Analyze and discuss how you might adapt your physical assessment skills or interviewing techniques to accommodate each of the following specific populations:
• Identify one major disease or disease process that may significantly impact this body system.
• Synthesis and discuss the expected abnormal physical examination findings that may be associated with this disease or disease process.