How did the authors conduct the research? Is the description of the method clear?
Choose one article from the qualitative research studies.
Discuss the following points about the article:
1) Does the article state the problem clearly?
2) How did the authors conduct the research? Is the
description of the method clear understandable?
3) What were the results of the study?
4) Did the charts or graphs help make the data and
results clearer? Why or why not?
5) Were the statistics used understandable? If none
were used, why not?
6) Could the results and conclusions be used in